It is currently Sat 21 Sep 2019 19:51 GMT
Change font size

Housing/Property

banking

Old or new? Buy or rent? Dealing with builders, notaries, agents etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Any property ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

banking

Postby ianthebuilder » Mon 12 Oct 2015 21:02 GMT

Hello all,,just joined the forum,, i have 2 questions,,,I have looked at prices of property and am going to buy,,what are the hidden costs of buying? ie fees,taxes etc? lawyers? any info would be appreciated...2..Can i open a bank account in bulgaria ? after purchasing,for sky.management fees etc,and direct debits? Many thanks,i look foreward to hearing any replies...Ian...
Posted by:
ianthebuilder

Re: banking

Postby Dave » Wed 14 Oct 2015 06:47 GMT

Hi, Ian, and welcome.

I've shifted your post here from the "Working in Bulgaria" forum as your first question is about property buying. Could you please post your question about banking on the Bulgaria Money Matters forum? That way, all the questions are kept in the right places and you don't get two separate discussions on a single topic. Thanks. :-)
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Housing/Property