Here are five questions where we give you some details of a famous person’s life and you have to say who they are. It’s quite difficult but not impossible, we think.
- I was born on 22 June 1949 in Summit, New Jersey. I later attended various colleges including the Yale School of Drama, where I obtained an MFA. I made a career-transforming choice in 1982. In October 2008, my rendition of an old Abba song reached No.8 in the Portuguese music charts. I received an honorary degree from Harvard University in 2010.
- I was born on 2 October 1904 in a boarding house of a school in Berkhamsted in Hertfordshire. I later became a pupil at that school but was bullied and became profoundly depressed to the extent that I made several suicide attempts. I later attended Balliol College, Oxford, where I obtained a second-class degree in history. My pinkie helped make me famous. I spent the last years of my life in Vevey, on the Swiss shore of Lake Geneva, where I became good friends with fellow resident Charlie Chaplin.
- I was born on 25 October 1881 in Málaga in Spain and was baptised Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Crispiniano de la Santísima Trinidad. Despite having been an active member of the French Communist Party, I later said of the communists, “I have joined a family, and like all families, it’s full of shit”. I’m associated with a whole string of women, some of them very striking in appearance.
- I was born on 28 June 1947 in St John’s Wood, London. I later became the country’s youngest barrister at the age of 21. One of my claims to fame is that I had sex with an MP behind the Speaker’s Chair in the House of Commons (but there’s no proof of this). I come from a wealthy family background and am a keen supporter of hunting. I used to hang around with a biker pal, sadly no longer with us.
- I was born on 31 July 1965 in Yate, Gloucestershire. Before achieving fame I had a variety of different jobs and careers including teaching English in Portugal. I have a rags-to-riches story in which I progressed from living off social security to being included on the Forbes list of world billionaires. I have frequently kept my admirers waiting until midnight to meet me.