It is currently Wed 1 Apr 2020 12:25 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• UK clocks go forward at the weekend!
    Britain's (and most of Europe's) clocks go forward an hour at 0100 GMT (0200 British Summer Time) on Sunday 29 March.

Events and making new friends

Over 40 and friendly?

Planning an event, or want to publicise a regular meeting of expats in your area? Please post the details here! (NB You may post dates and venues and details of the event. However, adverts for other websites will be deleted, whether or not they are commercial ventures. If you want an advert, we have various advertising opportunities. Thanks.)

Over 40 and friendly?

Postby Dubai Lady » Sun 12 Jun 2005 16:56 GMT

I am an English widow living and working in Dubai for Emirates Airline; I would love to meet some other Brits over 40 as I crave the company of people who have the same life contexts and don't comment about not being born then! I love the cars here, the vibrant ( tax free) lifestyle. Would like to hear from other singles, male or female, or any Sheiks looking for a 4th wife... :)
Posted by:
Dubai Lady

Almost 40 and Friendly

Postby dubaidavid » Thu 8 Jun 2006 06:49 GMT

Hi,

As an almost 40 and friendly, also working in aviation (not Emirates) perhaps we can be the start of a group of 40ish airline people working in Dubai, that should certainly generate some interesting gossip.

My email is sandpitsolitude@hotmail.com

Would be nice to hear from you.
Posted by:
dubaidavid

Postby Detour » Mon 7 Apr 2008 12:20 GMT

I finally made to 30, but thought maybe now I take you on that date ?
Posted by:
Detour

Return to Events and making new friends