It is currently Fri 13 Dec 2019 12:48 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Slovakia – Quick Quiz
    To your average Briton, Slovakia is one of Europe's less well-known countries. Why not do something to change that sad state of affairs with our Quick Quiz?

Housing/Property

Accommodation in Abu Dhabi

Where to find a place to live. Dealing with estate agents, lawyers, etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - property wanted or property to let adverts belong in our adverts section. Any property ads in here will be deleted. This forum is for discussing property-related issues.

Accommodation in Abu Dhabi

Postby mihart » Tue 20 Sep 2005 11:54 GMT

Hi all,
I will go from Germany to Abu Dhabi together with my wife in November this year. We are looking for a good flat or villa (who will be paid by my company).
Can you tell me your experiences about the pros and cons of a flat vs. a villa?
And where is a good area of living for us (we will work both in Abu Dhabi and we are at the beginning of our 30s)?
Do you have some links to real estate agents in Abu Dhabi where we can see some details of the accommodation like photos, area map, ground plan, etc.?

Thank you very much for your efforts.

Michael
[/b]
Posted by:
mihart

Postby AD Eng » Mon 10 Oct 2005 12:22 GMT

hii mate

i can give you some good info about accomdation an abu dhabi

the rent rates for the flats in AD is start from 80 thaousand AED

and the best places for the flats is near to the cost of Abu dhabi

like Khalifah Street and Hamdan street

and u can find any transportation easily

but the villa is away from the city center

about 4 to 5 km

i tell u its good and quite

the prolem is just in the rush hours the road which leads you to that side will be crowed

in my opinion flats its better

AD Eng
Posted by:
AD Eng

Flat with balcony

Postby mihart » Tue 8 Nov 2005 07:15 GMT

Thank you for the answer.

I'm now here in Abu Dhabi since 3 weeks and my office is in Hamdan Street and I live at the moment in an serviced appartement in Electra street.
Yes, it is close to the city center, but this is definetly not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a nice flat in a quiet area with a balcony. Because the wheather is so nice at the moment and it will become nicer until next summer that I don't want to sit in a flat without the possibility to go outside.
The problem with the transport and traffic ja is not so important than the nice area.

Can anyone recommend the best area for my preferences? And do you know a good real estate agent?

Thank you in advance
Michael
Posted by:
mihart

Return to Housing/Property