It is currently Tue 10 Dec 2019 21:05 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Slovakia – Quick Quiz
    To your average Briton, Slovakia is one of Europe's less well-known countries. Why not do something to change that sad state of affairs with our Quick Quiz?

Working in the UAE

Young Journalist Looking For Work

Here's where to talk about working in the Emirates. NO ADVERTISING - jobs wanted and all employment-related adverts will be deleted. These belong in our adverts section. This forum is for discussing work-related issues.

Young Journalist Looking For Work

Postby petegoliver » Tue 24 May 2005 15:34 GMT

Hello,
I'm a 22 year old journalist and I'm desperate to find work in Dubai. I graduate from a MA in Broadcast Journalism in June and I want to join my family who are moving out to Dubai now. If any of you know where I can find a list of available work, or an agency that could help me that would be fantastic. I want to work primarly in broadcast, however I also have experience in print and online work. Please get back to me if you can help.

Cheers,

Pete
Posted by:
petegoliver

Journalism

Postby goravrama » Mon 31 Jul 2006 20:14 GMT

Why not go to Qatar instead and join Al Jazeera. This would give you better prospects in terms of having an objective view of the world rather than one solely based on Western ideology.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
goravrama
Free member

Return to Working in the UAE