It is currently Wed 11 Dec 2019 23:07 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Slovakia – Quick Quiz
    To your average Briton, Slovakia is one of Europe's less well-known countries. Why not do something to change that sad state of affairs with our Quick Quiz?

Working in the UAE

nurse in abu dhabi

Here's where to talk about working in the Emirates. NO ADVERTISING - jobs wanted and all employment-related adverts will be deleted. These belong in our adverts section. This forum is for discussing work-related issues.

nurse in abu dhabi

Postby arlene224 » Wed 29 Apr 2009 20:30 GMT

hi. i applied to work in a government hospital in abu dhabi as a charge nurse. Can anyone give me ideas how much should i expect as my salary? and what package to ask. thanks a lot
Posted by:
arlene224

Postby realtymatching » Wed 7 Jul 2010 15:39 GMT

Although this reply is a bit late for arlene224, nonetheless I'm answering it for the benfit of all those other blessed souls out there.

A charge nurse, is more like a manager of the patient care area in a shift. She/He looks after the operations on a whole. So obviously this is a person with quite a lot of experience. In Dubai & Abu Dhabi, and for that matter the entire UAE, a Charge Nurse can expect a salary in the region of AED 18000 to AED 25000. Accomodation and a return flight ticket to your native country would also be included.

There is a sufficient demand for such qualified nurses in UAE as of now.

Hope this helps.
Posted by:
realtymatching

Return to Working in the UAE