It is currently Thu 12 Dec 2019 13:11 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Slovakia – Quick Quiz
    To your average Briton, Slovakia is one of Europe's less well-known countries. Why not do something to change that sad state of affairs with our Quick Quiz?

Working in the UAE

Are there any jobs out there???

Here's where to talk about working in the Emirates. NO ADVERTISING - jobs wanted and all employment-related adverts will be deleted. These belong in our adverts section. This forum is for discussing work-related issues.

Are there any jobs out there???

Postby Maximilian » Thu 4 Feb 2010 10:19 GMT

Hi,

I'm brand new to this forum, and I have to be honest and say that I have joined in the hope that it might help me in my struggle to make a new home in Dubai.

I have been madly searching for over a two months now for a job in media or film. It is proving near impossible, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and not giving up.

I have a degree in Broadcasting and a Masters in Television Production. Does anyone think there is a chance of me making it. I want to come over with my girlfriend who is Lebanese, and find a secure position where I can work hard and create a home for the both of us.

If anyone has any advice, contacts or just supportive words I would be every so grateful. With every turn I am told that the market is not on my side and prospects look grim but there must be something out there?

Any help??

Max
Posted by:
Maximilian

Return to Working in the UAE