It is currently Sat 20 Oct 2018 08:48 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ghana – Quick Quiz
    The cradle of the Ashanti Empire and known to mediaeval European explorers as the Gold Coast, Ghana was the first country in Western Africa to achieve independence. But how much do you know about it?

Mexico

Introductions

Introductions

Postby Brian031168 » Thu 15 Dec 2005 22:37 GMT

Please post a liitle about yourself here.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Brian031168
Free member

Postby Brian031168 » Thu 8 Feb 2007 17:39 GMT

Are the Brits in México all shy, it looks like this forum is getting a lot of views but nobody is posting.
A little introduction here, tell us who you are, where you are from, where in México you are living or are thinking of living. It dosent matter how much or how little you want to share lets just get to know each other and start sharing our experiences. I know there must be more than a handfull of us living in México.

Just to get the ball rolling, a little about me:

I'm Brian, 38 originally from Nottingham. I moved to México City in 2001 with my Méxican wife. We came on vacation for 3 weeks originally to visit her familly, as soon as we arrived back in Nottingham we immediadelty new we both wanted to move México. She didint realise how much she missed home until she visited and I just fell in love with the place, it immediately felt like home and to this day I still cant explain why. Something about the culure and community that just made me feel I was where I was meant to be.
I hae travelled to a few other parts of México and I do love the smaller, quieter little towns and maybe one day I will move to one but for now México City is where I am settled. Although I love mixing with my Méxican familly and other Méxicans I feel I would like to make some friends from my homeland. Sometimes its nice not to worry about my bad Spanish, also love to chat about all the things I miss from home.

So, lets get this community growing, drop in and say hello.

Nos Vemos. :D
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Brian031168
Free member

Return to Mexico