It is currently Tue 31 Mar 2020 10:47 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• UK clocks go forward at the weekend!
    Britain's (and most of Europe's) clocks go forward an hour at 0100 GMT (0200 British Summer Time) on Sunday 29 March.

Chinwags

Sex with robots

Talk about the weather, make new friends, comment on anything, pop in to say "hello". [Please DO NOT post country-specific questions here - they belong on the relevant country forum in the In-Country Experts Forum.]

Sex with robots

Postby Kay » Tue 3 Sep 2013 06:28 GMT

Here's an interesting BBC article which explores whether people would have sex with robots.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23637225

I can't really see how it would be much different to having sex with a rubber doll - just more realistic - and there's a demand for those dolls. Why would there not be a demand for sex robots too? Assuming the price is right, of course.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Tue 3 Sep 2013 11:27 GMT

Yep, sex sells. ;-)

I'm not too sure about that robot HRP-4C, though (the dancer in the video linked to in the article). Judging by the size of "her" hands, "she"'s almost certainly a ladyboy. :twisted:
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby ruggie » Thu 5 Sep 2013 16:39 GMT

I thought ladyboys would have better-shaped hands, even if they were on the large side...
Whether you live in France, or just find the country interesting http://www.franceforfreebooters.com/201 ... nts-up-50/
Posted by:
ruggie
Supporter

Return to Chinwags