It is currently Tue 18 Feb 2020 04:39 GMT
Change font size

Chinwags

Something to do in hospital

Talk about the weather, make new friends, comment on anything, pop in to say "hello". [Please DO NOT post country-specific questions here - they belong on the relevant country forum in the In-Country Experts Forum.]

Something to do in hospital

Postby ruggie » Thu 10 Sep 2015 16:34 GMT

Next Wednesday (15 September), I'm going into hospital to have my gall bladder removed. I expect to need something to amuse myself with that afternoon and the next morning, other than watching boring TV. My wife has gone off with the tablet so I'll have to bring a real book, but I shall also have my smartphone. Should I do some digital sketching with that, or should I bring pen & paper? Maybe I'll do both.
Whether you live in France, or just find the country interesting http://www.franceforfreebooters.com/201 ... nts-up-50/
Posted by:
ruggie
Supporter

Re: Something to do in hospital

Postby Kay » Thu 10 Sep 2015 21:03 GMT

Send me your address and I'll give you something to keep you amused (assuming snail mail is fast enough). Otherwise you can have it for your recuperation.

Take care, Ruggie. You're like me - get into all kinds of pickles but still live to tell the tale.

We'll be thinking of you.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Re: Something to do in hospital

Postby ruggie » Fri 11 Sep 2015 19:45 GMT

Thanks, Kay. Snail mail won't get there in time for the hospital - two days and one night, if all goes to plan. I'll email you an address anyway...
Whether you live in France, or just find the country interesting http://www.franceforfreebooters.com/201 ... nts-up-50/
Posted by:
ruggie
Supporter

Return to Chinwags