It is currently Sat 30 May 2020 09:54 GMT
Change font size

Chinwags

Americans who want to meet Brittish

Talk about the weather, make new friends, comment on anything, pop in to say "hello". [Please DO NOT post country-specific questions here - they belong on the relevant country forum in the In-Country Experts Forum.]

Americans who want to meet Brittish

Postby songbird40 » Mon 12 Jul 2010 22:54 GMT

Hi, I'm from the Washington DC area in the US and was just interested in meeting some British expats here in the US. Anyone on this forum? Sharon
Posted by:
songbird40

Postby IWantToBeMaltese » Tue 13 Jul 2010 16:59 GMT

Hi there sharon and welcome to the forum. I am not sure that this should be posted in hear, but im sure an admin would clear that up, if that should be the case. I am pretty sure you would get more of a response in the "chinwags" fora.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
IWantToBeMaltese
Free member

Postby Dave » Tue 13 Jul 2010 17:22 GMT

Spot on, IWTBM, so I'm shifting it from the Making the most of the Internet board.

Sharon, you're very welcome to make friends here, of course. If you're looking for real-world meetings as opposed to online ones, then you could try posting on our USA boards on the In-Country Forum.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Chinwags