It is currently Fri 3 Apr 2020 11:24 GMT
Change font size


work as a college tutor/teacher

Talk about the weather, make new friends, comment on anything, pop in to say "hello". [Please DO NOT post country-specific questions here - they belong on the relevant country forum in the In-Country Experts Forum.]

work as a college tutor/teacher

Postby mikeyd » Mon 15 Aug 2011 20:18 GMT

I am looking to move with my wife and children, but am unsure how the education systems works after compulsory education... can anyone help....
Posted by:
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon 15 Aug 2011 20:10 GMT
Location: england

Postby Graeme » Mon 15 Aug 2011 23:42 GMT

Not much info to go on here mikeyd. Where are you going to or hoping to go to? If it is a specific country you'll find we have country boards which will almost certainly answer all your questions, if this is more of a whimsical "I might move, not sure where" sort of question then there really isn't an answer as it depends so much on where you go.
Have a look on the country boards and see if you can find the information you need there. I'm also moving this to the Chinwags board as it doesn't really fit on the FAQ board.
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at and satisfy that craving!
Posted by:
User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 2129
Joined: Wed 1 Oct 2003 02:14 GMT
Location: British Columbia, Canada.

Return to Chinwags