It is currently Mon 25 May 2020 21:12 GMT
Change font size

Clark In The Park

plants to France

Mike Clark, our gardening columnist, hosts this forum where you can discuss gardening related issues or malt whiskies. [Legacy forum—now closed to new posts]

Postby Kay » Fri 26 Mar 2004 19:59 GMT

The Organic Gardening Catalogue

Why do the sites we want to promote never seem to have affiliate progs? :cry:
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby nooranismith » Sat 27 Mar 2004 07:46 GMT

Nice one Mike

I note all their tatties seem to be out of stock, but I'll keep an eye. I know Henry Doubledays, obviously, so I'm surprised I hadn't come across this before.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
nooranismith
Free member

Postby Mike » Sun 28 Mar 2004 03:03 GMT

Sorry, Ron - I should have noted that orders for this year should be in by end of Feb. That's normal for all suppliers.

The OGC is affiliated to the HDRA, of which I am a member. (10% discount, it just about works out even :) )

Like Kay sez, I wish some affiliation were possible. Mind you, it may not be impossible. Somebody's got to make the first move.

Fitivver, I have some nicely sprouted Red Duke of Yorks, and six or seven other varieties (including the rather rare Highland Burgundy Red), and as always I have kept and nurtured more seed than I need.

If ye want a few Scottish tatties, PM me.

Mike
Glaikit. Bit nae sae glaikit as a gollach wi a blin ee.
Posted by:
Mike
Supporter

Postby Kay » Sun 28 Mar 2004 08:08 GMT

Like Kay sez, I wish some affiliation were possible. Mind you, it may not be impossible. Somebody's got to make the first move.

Excellent idea, Mike. I'll email you.

Kay
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby nooranismith » Sun 28 Mar 2004 08:34 GMT

Good of you Mike,

I'l be in touch when I've got some ground to put it in (another delay on the house - can I rant about bank transfers? We would have been quicker and cheaper flying over to London and sticking the cash in our handluggage. The days of electronic transfer are here, but nae muckle cope. More than a week now since we transferred the cash, but still no sign, so had to delay signing the (first!) agreement. I want to get out of this poky little flat in this pollution ridden traffic jam with no parking spaces or space of any kind come to that. AAAAARGHH!! Sorry, frustration getting to me, pressure eased. Carry on).
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
nooranismith
Free member

Plants to EU

Postby lucylaverda » Mon 24 Sep 2007 20:20 GMT

Just to say the link to your page was provided by Dave an administrator on the Bulgaria page-you've provided me with lots of answers regarding taking plants within the EU.

And raised a smile or 2 as well
Cheers
Posted by:
lucylaverda
Free member

Re: Plants to EU

Postby Mike » Sat 17 Nov 2007 21:03 GMT

lucylaverda wrote:And raised a smile or 2 as well
Cheers

Raising a smile is the most important thing.

Mike
Glaikit. Bit nae sae glaikit as a gollach wi a blin ee.
Posted by:
Mike
Supporter

Previous

Return to Clark In The Park