It is currently Mon 24 Jun 2019 13:26 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Benin – Quick Quiz
    Try our Quick Quiz about Benin - known as Dahomey before 1975 and one of the most powerful kingdoms of pre-colonial West Africa.

Kazakhstan

Moving to Malta

Moving to Malta

Postby shaz63 » Sun 22 Sep 2013 19:07 GMT

Hi everyone....I am coming to Malta at the end of November to do a rekkie as I was conceived there,my father was a signal man Norman Jackson and my mother a nurse Marie Quinn.
My dream is to open a small Tapas Bar in a village off the beaten path...I would love suggestions on anything eg Where and Real Estate firms I can set up appointments with to view land or buildings.
Thanks everyone for reading.
Sharon
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
shaz63
Free member

Postby Dave » Mon 23 Sep 2013 04:17 GMT

Hi, Sharon, and welcome. You'd be better off posting on our Malta forum, though - I don't think many people in Malta will see your posting here! 8-)
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby shaz63 » Mon 23 Sep 2013 18:03 GMT

Hi Dave......what do I do....
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
shaz63
Free member

Postby shaz63 » Mon 23 Sep 2013 18:11 GMT

Dave,,,i think I did it.....fingers crossed
Posted by:
shaz63
Free member

Return to Kazakhstan