It is currently Wed 17 Oct 2018 22:40 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ghana – Quick Quiz
    The cradle of the Ashanti Empire and known to mediaeval European explorers as the Gold Coast, Ghana was the first country in Western Africa to achieve independence. But how much do you know about it?

FAQ

How can I change my user name?

Got a question about this forum? See if our frequently asked questions can help.

How can I change my user name?

Postby Kay » Wed 27 May 2009 12:36 GMT

The simple answer is that you can't do it yourself. Only Site Admins can change user names.

Obviously we prefer to keep name changes to the minimum as it just creates extra work for us, as well as confusion for other forum members. However, sometimes people do have good reason to request a change. So if this applies to you, then please post here and one of the Admins will deal with your request.

If you've had your user name changed, you simply log in with the new name and old password.

If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one to be sent to you at the logging in stage. This is an automated system which sends an email to the email address in your profile. (Your password is encrypted in our database so we don't know what it is.)
Last edited by Kay on Fri 10 Sep 2010 07:46 GMT, edited 1 time in total.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby Kay » Fri 10 Sep 2010 07:45 GMT

Updated 10 Sept 2012.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to FAQ