Emigrate Canada newspaper: Spring article

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for Canada-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

Emigrate Canada newspaper: Spring article

Postby jo-ann hodgson » Mon 22 Jan 2007 12:09

Hi,

I'm writing from Emigrate Canada magazine, we're running an article about Canada in spring, exploring what wildlife can be seen in certain areas, what the Candadian garden looks like and where tourists can go to observe Candadian wildlife,

If you can help, please email me on
jo-ann.hodgson@outboundmedia.co.uk,

look forward to hearing from you,
kind regards,
Jo-ann Hodgson
Outbound Media
jo-ann hodgson
Free member

Postby Michael1944 » Tue 23 Jan 2007 19:10

Canada is such a vast country, there is absolutly no easy way to answer the questions raised by your article.

All parts of Canada have a unique identity, each part is home to its own flora and fauna, to its' own natural creatures.

Wildlife in Toronto is Racoons, in the BC Mountains Cougars and Grizzllies,in my area, White tail deer .

Might I suggest you google to Robert Bateman, our greatest natural Artist, and to Emily Carr who might give you a feel for the magic and the mystery of BC's Islands or to Tom Thompson who painted the Ontario North.

Good Luck with your project, not sure if you have ever visited, but it does take 6 1/2 hours and 4 time zones to traverse east to West.

I would be happy to reply to specific questions, I am familiar with this Nation with the exception of Nunavut and the NW Territories.
Michael1944
Free member

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students