Weather in Canada

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for Canada-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

Weather in Canada

Postby jo-ann hodgson » Thu 26 Jul 2007 15:58

Hi,

I'm writing from Emigrate Canada newspaper in the UK. We're running a profile article about Canada's different climatic regions and I'm very interested in hearing the comments of British expats' on the weather conditions in their province or territory and how these affect lifestyle,

If you would like to contribute, be it to moan or praise the weather conditions in your new home, please email me on jo-ann.hodgson@outboundmedia.co.uk,

I look foward to hearing from you,
Jo-ann Hodgson
Outbound Media
jo-ann hodgson
Free member

Postby ikennedy » Thu 26 Jul 2007 18:54

Southwestern Ontario...........nice and sunny for the past few weeks now, the odd drizzle of rain in between, like today
ikennedy
Free member

Postby Dave » Tue 31 Jul 2007 17:44

Jo-Ann, by all means post your questions, but please take the relatively small amount of trouble to post them on the proper board for journalists and other researchers, as we ask. Future postings on the wrong board will be deleted.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students