Seeking Jeffery GUNNELL

This forum is for all the jumbled up info about Canada. We've asked that, on the info forums, you please post on the relevant forums, start new threads for new topics, and please keep on topic. Otherwise the info is too hard too find for those coming after, and the already overworked Mods end up having to repeatedly answer the same questions. (If your posting is locked in here, please feel free to post again in the appropriate place.)

Postby Hope » Sun 29 Apr 2007 15:23

Please can someone help. We have been urgently trying to find the son of Jeffery Thomas Gunnell formerly of Kensignton, London (mother Cynthia) as we have urgent information for him. Mr Gunnell had 2 sons, one of which ( i.e. we are not sure which) resides in Canada.

Either: Matthew Russell Gunnell born in Barnet, England in 1966 or Luke Simon Gunnell born in Barnet, England in 1971.

I sincerely hope that someone will be able to help. Thank you.
Hope

Postby Graeme » Sun 29 Apr 2007 15:38

Hi Hope, please read the posting guidelines, I moved this here as you should not just glom this onto someone else's post where your message bears no relevance to their post.
I hope you find him.
Graeme
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at http://www.britishexpat.com and satisfy that craving!
Graeme
Site Admin

Postby Hope » Thu 03 May 2007 22:19

Graeme,
Whilst I do apologise for incorrectly placing my above request in the wrong place, I must with the utmost respect correct you. I am NOT seeking as you have incorrectly titled this thread "Jeffery Gunnell", but one of his sons i.e. as my original post clearly states either Matthew Russell Gunnell born Barnet, 1966 or Luke Simon Gunnell born in Barnet, 1971. One of these sons lives somewhere in Canada and we are not sure which one. Thank you.
Hope

Postby Kay » Fri 04 May 2007 11:51

Editing posts is very time-consuming and is entirely done by volunteers. I'm shifting this to the Jumble Sale board, and you can try posting again in the right place with the correct subject title. Just take a little time to find out how to do things properly and save both yourself and us the extra work.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Canada - Jumble Sale