working in new brunswick

This forum is for all the jumbled up info about Canada. We've asked that, on the info forums, you please post on the relevant forums, start new threads for new topics, and please keep on topic. Otherwise the info is too hard too find for those coming after, and the already overworked Mods end up having to repeatedly answer the same questions. (If your posting is locked in here, please feel free to post again in the appropriate place.)

working in new brunswick

Postby jay&bex » Sun 18 Jan 2009 20:35

Hello everyone,I am currently applying for a job as a hgv driver in woodstock NB,if anyone has any info on the area or anything that might be relivent to us,would love to hear from you,looking at bringing my german shepherd with us to fight the bears off(whilst i run)are there any rules on bringing him?what are the local schools like(not for the dog)the kids aged 5 and 11.the cost of living,typical amount of holiday you get from work,got a thousand questions so we will keep coming on and bothering you with them untill we get kicked off site or get them answered(hopefully the latter) thanks in advance.jay and bex :D
looking at moving to new brunswick
jay&bex

Postby Dave » Mon 19 Jan 2009 02:25

Hi, and welcome.

I've shifted this to the Jumble Sale because it contained postings on several different subjects, each of which belongs on the relevant board. By all means ask questions - that's what the forum's there for - but please help us keep it so that everyone can find the information they're looking for.

Thanks!
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Canada - Jumble Sale