It is currently Fri 23 Aug 2019 20:39 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five pub quiz questions – Quick Quiz
    As a change from our usual helping of country-related trivia, here's a tasty selection of five "pub quiz" type general knowledge questions. Have a go!

Housing/Property

Looking for cheap private room/studio to rent for long term

Old or new? Buy or rent? Dealing with builders, notaries, agents etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Any property ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

Looking for cheap private room/studio to rent for long term

Postby ciolomio504 » Mon 1 Jun 2009 11:31 GMT

Young EU graduate want to live for at least one year in BG and I'm looking to rent for long term [Rest of advert deleted by Site Admin - Dave]

Thanks in advance.

PS: If for any reason you can't email me, send me PM with your offer and email and I will contact you.
Posted by:
ciolomio504

Postby Dave » Mon 1 Jun 2009 11:50 GMT

Hi

I'm afraid the only place we allow advertising on this forum is on the Adverts and Small Ads boards. You're very welcome to post your advert there - £15 for three months on the Adverts board, £5 for a month on the Small Ads board.

Please note also that, as our posting guidelines state, you won't have PM privileges until you've been posting on here for a while and have built up a track record of valid posts.

Meanwhile, I'm locking this topic.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Housing/Property