It is currently Sun 16 Jun 2019 10:29 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Benin – Quick Quiz
    Try our Quick Quiz about Benin - known as Dahomey before 1975 and one of the most powerful kingdoms of pre-colonial West Africa.

Housing/Property

Izvorova in General Toshivo

Old or new? Buy or rent? Dealing with builders, notaries, agents etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Any property ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

Izvorova in General Toshivo

Postby clive » Sun 30 Aug 2009 19:41 GMT

HI everyone, i have recently bought a house in Izvorova are there any other english people near by, I am an english builder project manager and intend on doing the work my self so any tips or advice would be appreciated. it would be nice to meet other people also.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
clive
Free member

Postby madman » Wed 21 Oct 2009 08:40 GMT

Hi Clive, I'm looking at a house in the same village, I know very little about it at the moment, so maybe we should share info, and a beer when I get there!

cheers
Andy

andy"cut_this_bit_out"@ukclowns.com
Posted by:
madman

house in Izvorova

Postby clive » Wed 21 Oct 2009 11:25 GMT

Hi Andy, You say you are looking to buy or have you bought? my house is about half way into the village. Which agent did you buy your property with. I am just know looking to put a knew sceptic tank in. once this is completed i may be spending a little more time over there.
best regards clive

[No advertising, thank you gentlemen :) Site Admin]
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
clive
Free member

Postby Trev » Wed 21 Oct 2009 12:47 GMT

Clive,

You should be careful about installing a NEW septic tank. They are no longer allowed. Should be a holding tank that is emptied on a regular basis, i.e., when it is full.

However, I would guess it might be OK to repair an old one. :wink:
Trev & Vania - Varna - Bulgaria

http://www.tcinbg.net
Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Postby madman » Wed 21 Oct 2009 19:18 GMT

I'm not buying as such, I have a horse box to sell and someone has offered me a house there as a swop. I have to get rid of the box as I've no more use for it, but equally I have no need for a house over there!
I would like to know if it can be rented locally and also how much it would cost to stay sitting empty and wait for prices to catch up with the rest of europe. I would like to visit to view before agreeing to anything but cant find cheap flights to Varna at the mo.

best for me would be to find someone who is there and knows the score, as the saying goes "you cant teach experience".

Andy
Posted by:
madman

Re: house in Izvorova

Postby gozomark » Thu 22 Oct 2009 06:37 GMT

clive wrote: I am just know looking to put a knew sceptic tank in.

Is that one that questions everything before it enters the tank ?
:D
Posted by:
gozomark
Site Admin

Postby clive » Thu 22 Oct 2009 07:34 GMT

I am not sure which tank to fit. for the best result, but would welcome any sujestions. or input on the subject.
regs clive
Posted by:
clive
Free member

Postby clive » Thu 22 Oct 2009 07:46 GMT

hi Andy
rates are .about £25 a year. you will need a company set up to own the property. Also i believe you will need an acountant to declare company earnings each year.
If your not happy with the house i have a bmw z3 i could trade you for it, let me know if your interested.
regs clive
Posted by:
clive
Free member

Postby madman » Fri 23 Oct 2009 20:10 GMT

Hi again, yes, I could be interested, it may be more fun than a house! LOL.
we should have a chat off of here I think, we are going a little "off subject".
you have my email addy in the earlier post, drop me a line with the details and I'll send you link to pictures of the box.

Cheers

Andy
Posted by:
madman

Return to Housing/Property