It is currently Wed 26 Jun 2019 08:39 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Benin – Quick Quiz
    Try our Quick Quiz about Benin - known as Dahomey before 1975 and one of the most powerful kingdoms of pre-colonial West Africa.

Housing/Property

[Title edited for SHOUTING]

Old or new? Buy or rent? Dealing with builders, notaries, agents etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Any property ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

[Title edited for SHOUTING]

Postby hibbsam » Wed 23 Jun 2010 09:28 GMT

Hi Everyone, I am new to the site and new to property buying in Bulgaria. Just bought a house in Gramatikovo, does anyone know this village?? Would like info good or bad!!!

Also, could anyone tell me the price of window/door replacements.

Has anyone installed solar water heating with an EU grant, any info on this would be a help.

We are looking to renovate outselves and getting local people in to do the bits we cant do, hopefully we want to employ the people from the village, has anyone done this?

We are not intenting to go to Gramatikovo until November to get things sorted, and then we will be going back just after Xmas, yes I know it will be winter but because of work commitments thats the only time we can go, any info on winter weather in that area.

Thanks all you good people any information you can give me will be appreciated. :)

[Bold text formatting removed, request for recommendations removed]
Posted by:
hibbsam

Postby Dave » Wed 23 Jun 2010 12:27 GMT

Hi

Could you please take a minute to read the guidelines? Your first posting has breached several of them.

Thanks. :-)
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby hibbsam » Wed 23 Jun 2010 14:31 GMT

Hi

Didnt realize I had, was just asking for information, if anyone had done what I was thinking of doing and anyone knowing the Village.

I didnt know I could not ask for prices etc.
Posted by:
hibbsam

Postby Trev » Wed 23 Jun 2010 15:28 GMT

hibbsam wrote:
I didnt know I could not ask for prices etc.

If you join this forum to ask for other users advice and help, surely it would be a good idea to read and abide by the general rules for the forum. It is called Netiquette

Please READ OUR POSTING GUIDELINES before posting anywhere!

Please do NOT:

Ask for recommended suppliers of goods or services

Post messages entirely in unusual formats - upper case (SHOUTING), colours, bold, italics etc. - or in txt msg style or l33t speak
Trev & Vania - Varna - Bulgaria

http://www.tcinbg.net
Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Postby hibbsam » Wed 23 Jun 2010 15:44 GMT

Fine, will go elsewhere and speaking to someone in the correct way is called MANNERS!!!!!!
Posted by:
hibbsam

Postby Dave » Wed 23 Jun 2010 16:01 GMT

Indeed it is. Hence our polite request to people to please read our posting guidelines before posting anywhere - that way, users can be sure they'll speak to others in the correct way.

What a pity you weren't prepared to do other users that small courtesy.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Housing/Property