It is currently Thu 19 Sep 2019 01:58 GMT
Change font size

Housing/Property

bulstat

Old or new? Buy or rent? Dealing with builders, notaries, agents etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Any property ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

bulstat

Postby therocket » Sat 8 Oct 2011 10:13 GMT

Help!! I bought an apartment in Bansko 3years ago; I have never rented it out and because of my poor financial situation over the last " years have only managed to go twice.
I paid 900 euro the 1st year for outside maintenanc and the same the 2nd year. The 2nd year I got no receipt and they wont reply to my e mails; Also I havent been in nearly 2years now and am going over next week. I heard about a Bulstat which I am not sure if I have one. A managent company in Bansko say they can sort it out for me!! Am I in Trouble, do I trust the Company? Or can I sort it out myself ?
Sorry lots of questions
Posted by:
therocket

Postby Trev » Sat 8 Oct 2011 21:07 GMT

Question.......Did you need a company registered in Bulgaria to buy this apartment?

If you DO NOT have a company and the apartment has been solely for your use and not hired out for financial gain, at present you do not need to register with Bulstat.

All you have to do is pay any fee the apartment block management company demand from you to maintain the block and its surrounds, and of course the equivalent of the annual council tax for the apartment, and water and electricity bills.

However, please consult an independent lawyer whilst you are here (not one provided by any Bulgarian company), it is always advisable to do so and not depend on people on forums to give you the correct information.
Trev & Vania - Varna - Bulgaria

http://www.tcinbg.net
Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Postby therocket » Sun 9 Oct 2011 09:47 GMT

Thanks Trev? I bought the Apartment privately ( I dont have a company) and it has not been let out at all. I bought it thro an estate agent in Manchester who no longer trades as Bulgarian Developments.
I have not recieved my yearly request for the property maintenance and the guy who was the rep for Kameko is not answering e mails!!
I also have no idea how to pay for gas and electricity....how sad!!
Thanks for your help makes me feel a little better. Cheers Trev..........Alan
Posted by:
therocket

Postby Trev » Sun 9 Oct 2011 13:41 GMT

You are welcome Alan, it makes a change for someone to come back with a thank you. :)

Think I've only had a few this year so far :(

Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Postby therocket » Sun 9 Oct 2011 14:26 GMT

Your e welcome ...Alan
Posted by:
therocket

Postby isobeljane » Sun 16 Oct 2011 06:13 GMT

hi , can anyone advise me what to do. I own a house in srem,and untile recently ,it was in the hands of the estate agents who took care of everytrhing for us,and were good,untile things started going wrong for them,they broke up and then we discoverd later did nt do the work they were paid for, so we took all our paperwork from them and returned to uk. our problem is, we cannot afford to go back till august next year and need to sort out our annual corporate tax return.what can we do. how much will we be fined if we leave it till next year .isobeljane
Posted by:
isobeljane

Postby alexandjon » Tue 18 Oct 2011 11:13 GMT

Hello isobeljane,
As a qualified accountant I can advice you that you should file your company tax return by 31st March. Failing to do so would lead to a fine of at least 500 leva.
Another thing is preparing and submitting your annual financial report by the end of June every year. The fines for not doing so are even bigger.
So it would be best if you find an accountant to sort the things out for you before the deadline. You do not have to be in Bulgaria to do that.
Regards,
Alex
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
alexandjon
Free member

Postby isobeljane » Wed 19 Oct 2011 06:15 GMT

hi alex and thanks. I m trying hard to find an accountant in elhovo, but it s not easy. I might have to use a solicitor , or an estate agent there, but thats turning out to be difficult to do, as I dont want to get stung again. I need someone I can trust. anyway, thanks again for your help.
Posted by:
isobeljane

Postby alexandjon » Fri 21 Oct 2011 09:13 GMT

Hi again Isobeljane,
Is your company re-registered and put on the electronic system? The deadline to do so is 31st December 2011. If you are not sure whether your agents did the re-registration I can send you a link and you can check it on-line.
You do not need to use a solicitor to file your tax returns.The best way is to find an English speaking accountant and deal directly with them.
Regards,
Alex
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
alexandjon
Free member

tax return info

Postby isobeljane » Sat 22 Oct 2011 20:12 GMT

hi alex, i m not sure, so i would apreciate it if you could send me that link. im trying to find someone in elhovo to do it all for me. but i m not to good on the computer and am finding it a little difficult.your a great help though, thanks alex. regards isobeljane
Posted by:
isobeljane

Postby alexandjon » Sun 23 Oct 2011 05:44 GMT

You are very welcome isobeljane.
Here is a link to the trade register website you have to tipe the name of your company in the box or your company number and it will check it on the system.

https://public.brra.bg/CheckUps/Verific ... rsonOrg.ra

It is in Bulgarian language though and if you need help translating just e-mail me.
Regards,
Alex
Posted by:
alexandjon
Free member

Postby isobeljane » Sat 29 Oct 2011 06:40 GMT

HI ALEX THANKS FOR LINK BUT IT WONT LET ME IN ANYWHERE. AM GETTING PRETTY DESPERATE. DID NT KNOW IT WOULD BE SO DIFFICULT TO FIND SOMEONE TO TALK TO OVER THERE. I THINK IT IS SORTED UP TO 2010. BUT NOT 2011. WE WERE TOLD BY THE ESTATE AGENTS WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DEALING WITH IT THAT THEY SORTED 2011. WE SENT THEM MONEY BUT THEY ARE SAYING THEY DID NT GET IT FILED. SO I GATHER THEY DID NT GET IT SORTED. WE NOW NEED SOMEONE TO TELL US IF THATS SO, AND GET IT PUT RIGHT AND FILE 2012 S ACCOUNTS.ANYWAY THANKS AGAIN. IF YOU GOT ANY IDEAS WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THANKS AGAIN ISOBELJANE
Posted by:
isobeljane

Postby Dave » Sat 29 Oct 2011 10:39 GMT

Isobel, you may be having trouble because it's a secure site (run by the Bulgarian government) but doesn't have a valid security certificate.

If you're getting warning messages asking you whether you want to accept the certificate anyway, accept it - that should let you in.

If you're getting barred altogether, then you may need to reduce your browser's security settings temporarily to a level that does let you view the site.

(If you don't know how to do this, then see if you can get someone who knows about computers to show you how.)

One more thing - could you please turn off your caps lock when posting? Text all in capitals on the Web is the equivalent of shouting and looks rude - as well as being more difficult to read than properly written text with capitals only where they're needed. Thanks. :-)
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby alexandjon » Sat 29 Oct 2011 17:17 GMT

Hi Isobeljane,

Sorry for experiencing difficulties entering the site.
If you wish you could e-mail me the name of your company and I will check it on-line and send you the up to date info shown on the Trade register site. Just click on the e-mail button on the bottom of my avatar.
Regards,
Alex
Posted by:
alexandjon
Free member

Postby Trev » Sat 29 Oct 2011 18:22 GMT

Isobeljane,

Try this link, this will tell you if your company is in the new register.

https://public.brra.bg/CheckUps/Verific ... ndition.ra

Don't bother clicking on the UJ for an English translation, it is currently not working.

1. At the top of the page enter the security code (The capitalised letters and numbers) shown on the page in the box adjacent to the code.

2. In the box underneath enter your Bulstat number.

3. Click on the small blue calender icon and select todays date.

4. Click on the 'Search' button on the left of the bottom line.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Next

Return to Housing/Property