It is currently Wed 26 Jun 2019 08:30 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Benin – Quick Quiz
    Try our Quick Quiz about Benin - known as Dahomey before 1975 and one of the most powerful kingdoms of pre-colonial West Africa.

Housing/Property

Solicitor & sigantory

Old or new? Buy or rent? Dealing with builders, notaries, agents etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Any property ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

Solicitor & sigantory

Postby Jax » Fri 2 Aug 2013 16:18 GMT

Is it best to use a Brit solicitor based in Britain of one in Bulgaria. A solicitor here in the UK said don't use a local on in country. Also, how does one sort or who sorts a signatory?
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Jax
Free member

findin solicitors

Postby Jax » Sat 3 Aug 2013 19:20 GMT

I discovered that the UK Embassy in Bulgaria has a list of solicitors on its website.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Jax
Free member

Postby Jax » Sun 4 Aug 2013 15:25 GMT

I was informed by a Bulgarian solicitor that I would need to open a LTD company to buy property and or land. the solicitor asked for cash up front to get 10% off. I said no. Then the solicitor went on about VAT. I got a headache. Could someone advise.
Posted by:
Jax
Free member

Return to Housing/Property