It is currently Mon 25 May 2020 22:07 GMT
Change font size

Climate and Weather

air and water

Is Bulgaria really that cold in winter? And is that all there is to the weather? Find out the truth here!

air and water

Postby abyrnie » Sat 26 Jul 2014 22:12 GMT

Hi We are looking to buy in bulgaria, can someone tell us what the air is like out there and what the water is like does it dry up in the summer. hearing different stories many thanks in advance.
Posted by:
abyrnie

Postby zebra » Sat 8 Nov 2014 08:14 GMT

THE NORTH OF BULGARIA, VRATSA ETC, GETS REALLY COLD WITH LOTS OF SNOW AND RAIN IN WINTER. THE SOUTH IS MUCH BETTER. IN THE SOUTH THERE IS NOT AS MUCH SNOW THOUGH WE DO GET OUR SHARE OF RAIN IN WINTER. I HAVE VERRY GOOD BULGARIAN FRIENDS AND THEY HAVE ADVISED SOUTH FOR MORE REASONS THAT CLIMATE. IN THE NORTH THERE IS A LOT OF UNEMPLOYMENT, YOU CAN DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS FROM THAT. THIS LAST BIT IS NOT FROM ME BUT BULGARIAN FRIENDS. I LIVE IN KARDJALI NEAR GREEK - TURKISH BORDER AND HAVE BOUGHT A HOUSE IN A NEARBY VILLAGE THAT LOCAL BUILDERS ARE WORKING ON. GET BACK TO ME IF YOU NEED MORE INFO AND I CAN ASK BULGARIAN FRIENDS.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
zebra
Free member

Return to Climate and Weather