It is currently Fri 27 Nov 2020 09:10 GMT
Change font size

The Netherlands

Language Attitude Research Project Questionnaire

Language Attitude Research Project Questionnaire

Postby Dutch student » Wed 28 Sep 2005 10:06 GMT

‼Win a whopping 25 euros in 10 minutes‼

Hi, my name is Warda Nejjari, and I am an International Business Communications student from the Radboud University of Nijmegen currently working on a research project on language attitudes. The aim of my research project is to find out how native speakers of English view Dutch-English, and if the Dutch need to improve their English. A part of my project consists of doing a listening exercise with native speakers of English currently living in the Netherlands.

This listening exercise will not take more than 10 minutes per respondent, and can be done online. The respondents will have to listen to a text of about 30 seconds, and then have to fill out a questionnaire. I still need 60 more respondents, and the university has given me permission to reward one of the first 60 people who apply with a prize of a film voucher worth 25 euros.

So, if you would like to win a film voucher worth 25 euros, please send me an email as soon as possible, and I will email you the listening exercise. If you prefer to be informed in more detail before you decide to help the Dutch improve their English and at the same time have the chance to win a fantastic prize, I will be very happy to help you out.

Cheers,
Warda Nejjari
Geerkamp 1024
6545HC Nijmegen
0031 (0)645 572 241
sittwarda@hotmail.com

# Please note that the deadline for application is 8 October 2005.
Posted by:
Dutch student

Return to The Netherlands