It is currently Fri 27 Nov 2020 08:03 GMT
Change font size

The Netherlands

Pickwick womens club - Rotterdam

Pickwick womens club - Rotterdam

Postby jennyc » Sun 24 Dec 2006 19:54 GMT

The Pickwick Club in Rotterdam is for all English speaking women of all ages in and around the Rotterdam area.
The club meets once a month on the 2nd Tuesday in Hillegersberg, when there is usually a speaker or a club event. There is also gardening and a literary group that meets at members homes. Outings and visits to the cinema are also part of the clubs activities.
Come and make new friends !!
For more info take a look at the website: www.spam-heaven.com
(altered by site admin-read the posting guidelines-although most spammers don't so I don't expect you to either-but Merry Christmas anyhow :roll: )
Posted by:
jennyc

Postby pmforster » Sun 24 Dec 2006 23:23 GMT

"Come and make new friends!!" with two exclamation marks. Well this should be interesting. Let's see if you've made any new friends by joining this forum just so that you can advertise your women-only club. If one of the moderators of this group tells you off you could always say that you were abused by the patriarchy when you were young and that compels you to spam internet groups. Might work - it's Christmas.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
pmforster
Free member

Postby Graeme » Mon 25 Dec 2006 03:41 GMT

I guess as I am male I should have left this for fear of being labelled a 'patriarch' but then again, perhaps I am.

Don't spammers take Christmas off?
8)

Graeme
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at http://www.britishexpat.com and satisfy that craving!
Posted by:
Graeme
Site Admin

Postby Kay » Mon 25 Dec 2006 04:29 GMT

:lol:

Merry Christmas to you all whether you have the "wedding tackle" or not. What a strange criterion to use when choosing friends.

It wouldn't work in Thailand - what about "women of the second category"?, as they're officially called. Don't worry about it, guys. Cut your willie off and you'll be made welcome.

Come to think of it, I'd be more than happy to castrate any spammers no matter what bits they have or haven't.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to The Netherlands