It is currently Fri 27 Nov 2020 08:47 GMT
Change font size

The Netherlands

Nijmegen

Nijmegen

Postby abenit » Thu 13 Aug 2009 11:36 GMT

Hello, Are there any fellow Brits here in Nijmegen wanting a bit of English chit chat? I, easy going lady of 46 years, would like to meet you.
Posted by:
abenit

Arnhem / Nijmegen

Postby Jo Farrell » Wed 20 Jan 2010 21:22 GMT

Hi,

My name is Jo and I'm moving to Arnhem in the next couple of weeks with my husband and twins (1yr old). Would love to meet up for a coffee and a chat with any other english speaking mum/friends.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Jo
Posted by:
Jo Farrell

Nijmegen/Arnhem

Postby abenit » Sun 24 Jan 2010 08:25 GMT

Hi Jo,
Have you found lots of people to chat with here in the NL yet?
You are always welcome to get in touch with me. I just love cappucinos.
Anita
Posted by:
abenit

Don't Forget the cake !

Postby Jo Farrell » Mon 1 Feb 2010 22:05 GMT

Hi Anita,

Almost as important as the coffee is a healthy slab of cake ! :) We're in the process of moving and if all goes well we should be all settled by the third week of Feb. As I couldn't get the PM to work please drop me an e-mail so we can organise a meet up, my e-mail is joannafarrell@hotmail.co.uk.

Jo
Posted by:
Jo Farrell

Postby Kay » Tue 2 Feb 2010 09:08 GMT

Hi, welcome to BE.

Of course the PM won't work for you. It's all explained in the bit at the top of the page where it says: "IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING".

We have no objection to you posting your email address. However, please be aware that BE is a busy website, and as such we are regularly visited by various spiders and bots. There's a big chance that your email addie will be picked up by the spam harvesters. We advise against it. But, I guess you'd know that if you've read the info contained in the IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING section. :)
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to The Netherlands