New England Kit

Here's a forum to talk about sports. Enjoy!

New England Kit

Postby herc2ules » Thu 04 Mar 2004 06:30

I was wandering though the Mall today when I passed the sports shop and saw the new England Jersey. Well, actually I saw the Real Madrid jersey first - which is unusual to see in Sports shops in Canada because Hockey is the main sport.

Anyway, after then spotting the new England kit I thought it was so cool that to my wifes horror I bought it there and then (and spent the next half an hour being nagged at because I always impulse buy).

Just wondering what other opinions out there on the kit - its very different to the past jerseys. I like the Red with the flag idea on the shoulder....

Opinions?
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot"
~Groucho Marx.
herc2ules
Free member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed 19 Feb 2003 14:21
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Graeme » Thu 04 Mar 2004 20:12

Hey Si:
What kit is this? the full contact bog snorkeling teams gear or??? :twisted:
I think you deserve to splurge especially if you are still off the smokes, are you?
Perhaps you could post a link to show what the kit looks like, or maybe post a picture of you wearing it?
:)
Graeme
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at http://www.britishexpat.com and satisfy that craving!
User avatar
Graeme
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Wed 01 Oct 2003 02:14
Location: British Columbia, Canada.

Postby herc2ules » Mon 15 Mar 2004 15:41

Hey Graeme,

Might be possible......if I hadn't just buggered my digital camera when out on the town. The wife wasn't impressed.
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot"
~Groucho Marx.
herc2ules
Free member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed 19 Feb 2003 14:21
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: New England Kit

Postby leoville » Sun 18 Apr 2004 21:14

herc2ules wrote:I was wandering though the Mall today when I passed the sports shop and saw the new England Jersey. Well, actually I saw the Real Madrid jersey first - which is unusual to see in Sports shops in Canada because Hockey is the main sport.

Anyway, after then spotting the new England kit I thought it was so cool that to my wifes horror I bought it there and then (and spent the next half an hour being nagged at because I always impulse buy).

Just wondering what other opinions out there on the kit - its very different to the past jerseys. I like the Red with the flag idea on the shoulder....

Opinions?


Hey,

Actually i quite like the home one which is white and can be turned inside out, it goes with just about any trousers. The red one might be hard to match up.

Here is what it looks like anyway:

http://sport.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/co_3530_1 ... _2004.html

Come on England
leoville
 

Re: New England Kit

Postby herc2ules » Wed 28 Apr 2004 04:36

leoville wrote:....white and can be turned inside out, it goes with just about any trousers.......


A sports top with trousers?? Really?? Why not shorts?
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot"
~Groucho Marx.
herc2ules
Free member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed 19 Feb 2003 14:21
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby nooranismith » Wed 28 Apr 2004 06:26

Sorry, Herc
However nice it is...I just couldn't bring myself to...and I'm fairly enlightened on this subject for a Scot. I do like red. I prefer my rugby tops in any case :)
nae ren, nae fusky!
nooranismith
Free member
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri 06 Feb 2004 15:06
Location: Rome, Italy

Re: New England Kit

Postby leoville » Wed 28 Apr 2004 12:24

herc2ules wrote:
leoville wrote:....white and can be turned inside out, it goes with just about any trousers.......


A sports top with trousers?? Really?? Why not shorts?


You can't wear shorts in winter, especially where you are, you will be freezing your goolies off
leoville
 


Return to Sports



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron