It is currently Wed 1 Apr 2020 12:31 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• UK clocks go forward at the weekend!
    Britain's (and most of Europe's) clocks go forward an hour at 0100 GMT (0200 British Summer Time) on Sunday 29 March.

Photographers and Artists

Expat artists in Thailand

Looks like we have a few photographers and artists in our midst so here's a place to talk about all photography, art, and related subjects.

Expat artists in Thailand

Postby Mari » Fri 6 Jan 2006 09:33 GMT

Hi everyone! I just started an art project about how everyday life of Thailand influences artists and I would appreciate when expat artists in Thailand would talk about their experience!
Thank You! :D
Posted by:
Mari

Postby ruggie » Fri 6 Jan 2006 12:43 GMT

Hi, Mari. This is probably the right place for the discussion itself, but I suggest you also post a notice on

http://www.britishexpat.com/expatforum/viewforum.php?f=54.

That is the place for researchers looking for input, which may attract more people.

What country do you come from originally, and why did you go to Thailand?
Whether you live in France, or just find the country interesting http://www.franceforfreebooters.com/201 ... nts-up-50/
Posted by:
ruggie
Supporter

Postby Dave » Fri 6 Jan 2006 13:00 GMT

Rather than have cross-postings, I've moved the topic to the Journalists/Research Students board and then moved it back again, leaving a shadow on the other board.

Sorry I can't help with the research - I can't draw anything more sophisticated than a stick man :oops:
Last edited by Dave on Sat 7 Jan 2006 14:16 GMT, edited 1 time in total.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Mari » Sat 7 Jan 2006 09:24 GMT

Thank you both for that :)
Well, originally I come from Estonia ( N. Europe), got a scholarship to study in Thailand.
hey...and even stickman has to be inspired by something :) Or... when you take photographs, there has to be something... So every kind of emotions, thoughts about Thailand are worth to talk about!
Posted by:
Mari

Return to Photographers and Artists