It is currently Thu 2 Apr 2020 19:50 GMT
Change font size

Photographers and Artists

Horse Shoes

Looks like we have a few photographers and artists in our midst so here's a place to talk about all photography, art, and related subjects.

Horse Shoes

Postby COWBOY_BUILDER » Wed 1 Feb 2006 20:19 GMT

These photos are of the Horse Shoes at Scarrington near Nottingham and are the highest pile of Horse Shoes in the world ,the pictures were taken on a very dull day ,but it wasn't raining.

I don't know why these pictures have disappered ,i have reposted them but they seem to have gone too,sorry.

Last edited by COWBOY_BUILDER on Tue 21 Feb 2006 18:38 GMT, edited 3 times in total.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
COWBOY_BUILDER
Free member

Postby SSue » Thu 9 Feb 2006 10:47 GMT

Such a pity that the pile is so dark that you can't really see what they are. I'm willing to take your word, mind you :D

SSue 8)
Sydney Sue - Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Read all about it! http://www.britishexpat.com/563.0.html
Posted by:
SSue
Supporter

Location: From Grimsby, Lincolnshire, to Sydney, then Port Macquarie NSW Australia

Postby ikennedy » Sun 12 Feb 2006 18:24 GMT

Looks like a photoshop job?
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
ikennedy
Free member

Postby Mike » Sat 18 Feb 2006 20:04 GMT

Ye've been around a wee while now, CB. Someone with lesser credentials would have been dumped for this. But there's a techy problem here. Would you like to re-submit?
Mike
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Mike
Supporter

Return to Photographers and Artists