It is currently Mon 6 Apr 2020 06:12 GMT
Change font size

Photographers and Artists

photobox

Looks like we have a few photographers and artists in our midst so here's a place to talk about all photography, art, and related subjects.

photobox

Postby justajester » Thu 25 May 2006 13:49 GMT

I am finally at the stage where I may be brave enough to send in a photo, and now I can't figure out how to do it. I've read the instructions, gone to Photobox, and uploaded my pictures, gone to Properties and left-clicked on that long URL, but I can't right-click to let it say 'copy' ...all it says is 'select all'. I even tried that and it doesn't work. Can someone point me to the light?
Amor animi arbitrio sumitur, non punitor
Posted by:
justajester
Supporter

Postby Dave » Thu 25 May 2006 14:27 GMT

JaJ, are you click-and-dragging across the whole URL? By click-and-drag, I mean: take your pointer to one end of the URL, then press down your left mouse button, hold it down, and drag the pointer to the other end of the URL. As you do that, the bits you drag across should be highlighted.

When you've highlighted the whole URL, release the left mouse button, reposition your pointer somewhere in the URL and right-click - and at that point you should be given the option to copy the URL.

[Edit - I've just found an even quicker way. If you simply do a single left-click on the URL, then right-click and choose "Select All", you can then do another right-click - and at that point you should be offered the chance to copy.]

Hope that helps - if not, please let us know!
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby justajester » Thu 25 May 2006 14:42 GMT

Oo...it works! Thanks, Dave...

This is a picture i took yesterday that proves we really do have spring in Canada :wink:
Amor animi arbitrio sumitur, non punitor
Posted by:
justajester
Supporter

Postby Kay » Thu 25 May 2006 14:53 GMT

Well done, JaJ!

And thanks for the beer - we get commission from PhotoBox when people sign up for their free service using our links. :D
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Photographers and Artists