It is currently Tue 31 Mar 2020 10:18 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• UK clocks go forward at the weekend!
    Britain's (and most of Europe's) clocks go forward an hour at 0100 GMT (0200 British Summer Time) on Sunday 29 March.

Photographers and Artists

Custom Strat's Pic of the week

Looks like we have a few photographers and artists in our midst so here's a place to talk about all photography, art, and related subjects.

Custom Strat's Pic of the week

Postby Savannah_Alan » Sat 24 Jun 2006 16:21 GMT

I just noticed the previous pic of the week on the main site. What a great self-portrait! How come I missed that one? I didn't see it on the photogs board.

What a great picture nonetheless.

Alan.
Don't forget, there's much going on at the main site: http://www.britishexpat.com
The Safe Scooter Riding blog. www.ScootSafely.com
Posted by:
Savannah_Alan
Supporter

Location: Dahlonega, Georgia, USA - Originally from Southend-On-Sea, Essex.

Postby CustomStrat » Sat 24 Jun 2006 23:01 GMT

Thanks Alan, but dang, that was like 20 years ago... Wish I were that fit now... :roll:
I'm not afraid to die; I just don't want to be there when it happens - Woody Allen
Posted by:
CustomStrat
Supporter

Postby Dave » Sun 25 Jun 2006 01:22 GMT

It is on this board, but appeared some time back - you'll find it on page 2 of this topic:

Different approach to a self-portrait

I was trawling through to weed out some of the missing images, stumbled across it again and thought, "Why not?"
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Savannah_Alan » Sun 25 Jun 2006 01:34 GMT

Talking of missing images. I went through some time back and corrected any of mine that I found missing. This was because I now use Linux as my server and the URLs are case sensitive.
Before, I was slack and didn't worry about it. Let me know if there are any that I missed and that you consider worth keeping and I'll correct the URL. They're all there, just may be under "images" rather than "Images" :oops:

Alan.
Don't forget, there's much going on at the main site: http://www.britishexpat.com
The Safe Scooter Riding blog. www.ScootSafely.com
Posted by:
Savannah_Alan
Supporter

Location: Dahlonega, Georgia, USA - Originally from Southend-On-Sea, Essex.

Postby CustomStrat » Sun 25 Jun 2006 17:36 GMT

Wow, Dave, I didn't even remember that thread. Mad cow disease is something, isn't it? :roll:
I'm not afraid to die; I just don't want to be there when it happens - Woody Allen
Posted by:
CustomStrat
Supporter

Postby Kay » Sun 25 Jun 2006 20:44 GMT

Short term memory is a bigger problem. I know because... what was I saying again? :twisted: :lol: (No, I really have it.)

Great pic Strat!
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Photographers and Artists