It is currently Wed 1 Apr 2020 12:34 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• UK clocks go forward at the weekend!
    Britain's (and most of Europe's) clocks go forward an hour at 0100 GMT (0200 British Summer Time) on Sunday 29 March.

Photographers and Artists

POTW

Looks like we have a few photographers and artists in our midst so here's a place to talk about all photography, art, and related subjects.

POTW

Postby Mike » Sat 24 Feb 2007 19:34 GMT

POTW was never clear. It never had a clear thread. It has always been crying out to be clarified. I had a go a long time ago, but my comments fell on deaf ears.

It shouldn't be in P&A, because thet's too exclusive. Do you think the only people who can offer an image visit P&A? I think there are a lot of good photographers within this site who never visit P&A.

I was about to upload a photo here, but I've changed my mind. That would be too easy. Widen the net. Move it up a level. Take it out of P&A.

Mike
Glaikit. Bit nae sae glaikit as a gollach wi a blin ee.
Posted by:
Mike
Supporter

Postby Kay » Sat 24 Feb 2007 21:03 GMT

POTW's not really a priority for us at the moment. We have too many other important issues to see to. We've recently changed webhosts and there are still several database matters to fix.

POTW is just a bit of fun. It doesn't bring in traffic or money. We prefer to concentrate on the activities which do. Anyway - we do get photos via other means. The P&A is just a place where forum members can post photos - or not. Otherwise it's more bother than it's worth.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Photographers and Artists