It is currently Sun 29 Mar 2020 15:47 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• UK clocks go forward at the weekend!
    Britain's (and most of Europe's) clocks go forward an hour at 0100 GMT (0200 British Summer Time) on Sunday 29 March.

Photographers and Artists

Soup up your point 'n shoot digital camera

Looks like we have a few photographers and artists in our midst so here's a place to talk about all photography, art, and related subjects.

Soup up your point 'n shoot digital camera

Postby ruggie » Fri 20 Feb 2009 19:14 GMT

It had to happen one day. The equivalent of the enhancements to engine management systems, I guess.

hack your Canon

Not for me. I don't use half the standard features of cameras - and it can't upgrade the optics...
Whether you live in France, or just find the country interesting http://www.franceforfreebooters.com/201 ... nts-up-50/
Posted by:
ruggie
Supporter

Postby Kay » Fri 20 Feb 2009 20:19 GMT

Not for me either. I used my Canon AE1 for about 20 years until I got the Canon D60 several years ago.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby carolinedraper » Sat 6 Jun 2009 00:44 GMT

I have to question that if it is that good why are people like hubby buying $6,000 plus camera systems (certain types of lenses excluded..) Surely commercial photographers would just hack?

It would save us a lot of money rather than buying an Altec, Hy6, Rollei, D700, D2x plus lenses etc

So there is my question is it really that good a hack? Or are you better getting the gear that is made for the job and the correct computer progs and screen callibration tools......
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
carolinedraper
Supporter

Return to Photographers and Artists