Did you experience the earthquake in Christchurch?

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for NZ-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

Did you experience the earthquake in Christchurch?

Postby CeliaKathryn » Wed 06 Apr 2011 15:51

Hello

I'm a real-life feature writer for one of the UK's best selling women's weekly magazines.

I'm hoping to get in touch with female British expats living in Christchurch who experienced the earthquake in February this year, and who would be willing to be interviewed.

I'm ideally hoping to find a woman who is in her 30's to 40's who would be Ok with talking about her experience and sharing with our readers how you're rebuilding your home and life since.

I'd be happy to tell you more about our magazine and let you know more details about the interview. Just to let you know, as well as being interviewed over the phone, you'd need to be happy to have your photograph published too. I would also be happy to read your story back to you before publication.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully I'll hear back from you soon if you think you could help out.

My work email address is celia_back@ipcmedia.com. If you could email me some information about yourself and how your life has been affected by the earthquake, that would be great.

All the best
Celia Back
celia_back@ipcmedia.com
+44 7825951086
CeliaKathryn

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students