It is currently Thu 3 Dec 2020 19:55 GMT
Change font size

West Coast

US Tax advisor

This is the forum for all your West Coast quips and questions.

US Tax advisor

Postby pauljd701 » Wed 16 Jul 2014 05:25 GMT

Hi all,

I am looking for a tax advisor locally that can provide advise on international tax filing specifically for the US. I am a green card holder and I want to see how I can give it up and stop having to file. I am not a US citizen.

Any help really appreciated


There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Premium Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed 23 May 2012 18:55 GMT

Postby Graeme » Wed 16 Jul 2014 13:59 GMT

HI Paul, you don't say where you are living which may make a difference as to the sort of advisers you may need. If you live in the USA you would need a different adviser to living in the UK.
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at and satisfy that craving!
Posted by:
User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 2129
Joined: Wed 1 Oct 2003 02:14 GMT
Location: British Columbia, Canada.

Return to West Coast