Volunteer(s) needed for free French language course.

Try here for info about schools, colleges, universities, etc in France.

Volunteer(s) needed for free French language course.

Postby Kay » Fri 18 Aug 2006 11:44

Hi Folks

I found this product and wondered if it was worth us promoting it. We normally ask for a review copy before we recommend anything for sale. However, I thought it might be better to ask for some help on this one.

Therefore, could someone please have a look at this and try the free six day trial? This should give us a better idea of whether the full-version product is worth promoting. (We would get commission, at no extra cost to the purchaser, on any sales.)

Here's the link: [Link removed because we had negative feedback to say this wasn't a worthwhile course.]

Thanks in advance for your help.

BTW - as it's a free offer open to everyone, the more opinions from you the better!

Kay 8)
Last edited by Kay on Thu 24 Aug 2006 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Kay
Site Admin

ROCKET FRENCH

Postby RogerManley » Mon 21 Aug 2006 17:05

Well I signed up for the free trial !!!! it was so basic as to be insulting.

Also, it is inaccurate. For example it states that on greeting someone you know you kiss once on each cheek. This is not true. If you are a man you only kiss very close, intimae male friends(if at all) or family. Also the number of kisses depends on the regional practise (here in the Vendee 4 kisses are common) and may also depend on the degree of familiarity, aquaintance x 2; close friend x 3.

I am not impressed to date.

Roger.
RogerManley
Free member

Postby Kay » Mon 21 Aug 2006 20:20

Many thanks for the info, Roger. It's very important to us that we only promote high quality products and if this fails to make the grade, we won't promote it.

Really appreciate your input. Thanks again for your time.

We'll maybe get another couple of opinions and see what they say. If they're in line with yours then it's "thanks and goodbye" for that one. It seemed like it was worth a go but I'm no use at languages, which is why I asked for help.
Kay
Site Admin

Postby Kay » Thu 24 Aug 2006 18:22

We've had similar feedback about the Spanish course so I'm deleting the links. There's no way we'd promote this. Many thanks again for your time.
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Schools/Education in France