It is currently Fri 19 Oct 2018 13:16 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ghana – Quick Quiz
    The cradle of the Ashanti Empire and known to mediaeval European explorers as the Gold Coast, Ghana was the first country in Western Africa to achieve independence. But how much do you know about it?

Fault reports

29th October - rolling out new look

This is a forum where Site Admins can post to keep you informed about known faults and their status.

29th October - rolling out new look

Postby Kay » Fri 29 Oct 2010 11:16 GMT

There may be some oddities in the site's appearance today as we are rolling out a new look.

We're starting with the home page, then doing the content pages, and finally the fora.

Some changes will affect everything site wide, so it may look as though we've done the fora - we haven't. It's just that during the transitional phase some things will be half-baked.

All the functionality should still be there. Please post if you have problems with using the place. Please also give feedback about the new look of the home page if you want to.

Please don't criticise the work we haven't yet completed, such as the fora. Gi's a chance to get it done. By all means post to say what you'd like to see or what you'd like to be changed. But I will bite anyone who says they don't like the look of something that we're still working on.

I'll post updates to keep you informed about how the roll out is going.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby chris green » Fri 29 Oct 2010 13:13 GMT

Wish list. I would like "view unread posts" to flash or at least appear in red. Likewise "you have new messages". But if you can't do that I'll confine myself to a mild tantrum.
THE FACTS LAB BOOK of INSECTS by the team McMahon. Available from Amazon.

Soon to be a major HOLLYWOOD movie !!!
Posted by:
chris green
Supporter

Postby Kay » Fri 29 Oct 2010 13:16 GMT

Good idea to also have a wish list, Chris.

Anyone else want to add to the wish list?
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Fault reports