It is currently Sat 11 Jul 2020 11:22 GMT
Change font size

State schools/education

Schools/Nurseries for a 3 year old.

Here's the place to discuss schools in the state system. Private schools are commercially operated businesses just like any other, so they're included with all the other premium content. Any posts here about non-state schools will be removed.

Schools/Nurseries for a 3 year old.

Postby LindseyD » Mon 27 Dec 2010 11:04 GMT

Just a quick question...I am looking at moving to Malta very soon. What age does school start? Is it 3 like here in the UK?

What kind are schools will I find there. I know quite a few English people live there...so are there mixed schools?
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
LindseyD
Free member

Postby Eggs » Tue 28 Dec 2010 10:20 GMT

Kindergarten can start from 2 (even Earlier maybe I think they even potty train etc... at some of the kindergartens) We are just getting ready to start our daughther in State Kindergarten (we have to go register her in Jan 2011 to start in Sept 2011) Our little one is 3 in June 2011 and im sure she will fit in just fine. When she is a bit older we will then take the decision as to private or state school dependant on how she is doing.
===================
Rob Marna Harry Zara :P
===================
Posted by:
Eggs
Supporter

Return to State schools/education