Living in India - interviewees required

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for India-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

Living in India - interviewees required

Postby laurachappell » Mon 11 May 2009 06:00

Hi All

Interviewees required! I work for the Institute for Public Policy Research (www.ippr.org), one of the UK's leading research charities. We are currently doing some research looking at the experiences of British people living abroad. As a part of that I am conducting interviews with British citizens currently living in India.

We are hoping to speak to a number of people who (a) Have British citizenship, and (b) Have lived in India for at least three months. We are able to pay a 700 rupees for the cost of the interviewees' time.

I'd be very grateful to anyone willing to speak to me, but if you fulfill any of the following (overlapping) categories I'd be especially interested to speak to you:

- British citizens of Indian origin now living in India
- Brits living in India for business / work
- British citizens who have been living in India for many years
- Anglo-Indians with British nationality
- British citizens living in Delhi (where I am based).

Please contact me at l.chappell@ippr.org or on 0091 11 2613 9494. We can arrange the interview (which will take around 1 hour) at a time convenient to you.

Many thanks

Laura Chappell, ippr.
laurachappell

Return to Journos/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students