Need to interview Hospitality professionals

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for India-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

Need to interview Hospitality professionals

Postby shreyashiromani » Mon 19 Mar 2012 12:37

Hello,

My name is Shreya and I am studying for MSc in Hospitality in UK 8-) . For my dissertation I need to interview a few British expatriates with work experience in the Indian hospitality or tourism industry :) . so far I have had little luck in finding people to help me :brickwall:

You could be currently be in India or have returned after some work experience . The interview would focus on issues relating to cross cultural issues :?: faced while living and working in India and the skills expatriate managers need to succeed in the Indian workplace :wink: . I would like to get your personal perspective on working aboroad :idea:

I would like to have this informal conversation face to face :drink: but I am currently in UK and skype seems like a suitable option :compucoffee: I would take about 20-30 min of your time :) although id be happy to chat more if u can sape the time :D . Please get in touch with me at shreyashiromani@rediffmail.com ASAP if you would like to help me and I can send you further details about the interview.

Regards
shreyashiromani

Postby Dave » Tue 20 Mar 2012 03:49

Shreya, I've deleted your other two posts. As our posting guidelines explain (please read them), we don't allow cross-posting, except on very rare occasions where it's of direct benefit to others beyond the person posting.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Journos/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students