Interesting quiz about India (only 10 questions)

Please post here only if your posting doesn't seem to belong on any of the other India forums - but please don't use it to post loads of questions about finding a house, schools, work etc. Please post separate threads on the appropriate forums. (NB - if you want to post about something not India-specific, please post on the main British Expat Forum.)

Interesting quiz about India (only 10 questions)

Postby Kay » Mon 14 Sep 2015 05:07

Having lived on the Indian sub-continent for about a decade, I thought I'd do well at this but I only scored 5/10. It was interesting but there seemed to be a disproportionate number of questions about animals, and some rather obscure or contrived questions. Have a go and let us know how you got on!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/article ... rland-quiz
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Kay
Site Admin

Re: Interesting quiz about India (only 10 questions)

Postby Dave » Mon 14 Sep 2015 05:21

Yes, I only got five as well. Annoyingly, because if I'd bothered to do the sums I could have got the first one right. :-x

Some of the questions were phrased a bit weirdly, all right. My guess is that it was put together by speakers of Indian (or at least Indian-influenced) rather than British English.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Dave
Site Admin

Return to India - Other