It is currently Fri 3 Apr 2020 12:13 GMT
Change font size

USA General Information

Help with my Grandmother

Please post here if your question isn't specific to any USA region. Eg, immigrations, taxes etc.

Help with my Grandmother

Postby warren » Tue 2 Dec 2008 18:46 GMT

My grandmother remains a British Citizen but has lived in the USA for over 30 years. She was married to an American (my Grandfather) who died a few years back. She now receives his pension. Unfortunately she is no longer able to care for herself and both her and the people caring for her think it is best if she returns to the UK. My father (her son) doesnt want anything to do with her and as I love her I am willing to help. My question is how do I find out what help both the US & UK governments will give her to return home and live here in the UK. Alternatively can I move to the US to care for her?
Posted by:
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue 2 Dec 2008 18:42 GMT
Location: St Ives, UK

Return to USA General Information