Postby chopper300 » Wed 19 Oct 2005 11:13

Can anyone give me a hint on where to get Travel insurance Most places limit you to 30 days and I have to be resident in the U.K I will be working and living in Oman and returning home 3 times a year ( wife staying Home)

Also I need persoal belonging insurance for my stuff when I am in local accomodation in Oman :roll:
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed 19 Oct 2005 11:09

Postby Victor » Mon 07 Nov 2005 15:45

The obvious answer is to get something local. Have you access to other ex-pats in Oman? Perhaps they can gicve you pointers, otherwise, ask your employer to recommend alocal agent.
Victor -
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
Free member
Posts: 380
Joined: Thu 03 Jul 2003 00:05
Location: Munich (D), Drapanos (GR) & Banitza (BG)

Return to Oman

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests