It is currently Mon 14 Oct 2019 08:18 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five alliterative questions – Quick Quiz
    Here are five questions with a common theme - the key word in all of them begins "b*mb". Why not bimble through them and see how many you can get right?

Housing/Property

Bulgaria Property Articles Wanted For BE

Old or new? Buy or rent? Dealing with builders, notaries, agents etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Any property ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

Bulgaria Property Articles Wanted For BE

Postby Kay » Tue 20 Feb 2007 16:19 GMT

I'm trying to expand the Bulgaria content on our site and would like some property-related articles. If you run a website and have any such articles which I can use, please get in touch.

I need high-quality, well-written, articles which are informative and useful. A blurb about how great your company is might be useful to you but not to us, thanks. If we do use any of your articles, we'll add your contact information, including a link to your site, in the "About the author" para at the end of the article.

If this is of interest to you please get in touch via our contact form:

http://www.britishexpat.com/index.php?id=41

Please DO NOT PM me, thanks.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Tue 13 Mar 2007 17:34 GMT

The sort of thing we're looking for is general information that will be of use to people looking to buy property in Bulgaria - which are the up-and-coming areas, what sort of factors should influence your choice of property, what are the possible pitfalls to beware of, why Bulgaria rather than other markets, etc.

We're not looking for information about/recommendations of particular companies - unless the company concerned is willing to pay for an advertorial in line with our advertising policy.

Hope this makes things clearer.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Kay » Tue 13 Mar 2007 21:44 GMT

If you have something which you think might interest us - then please use our contact form to get in touch as I requested in my original posting.

And just in case any further clarification is required, promotional material is advertising and needs to be paid for, useful articles can have a link to the author's website beneath the article.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Housing/Property