It is currently Mon 22 Jul 2019 04:10 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about New Zealand – Quick Quiz
    New Zealand has its own distinct character which places it out on its own in more than a geographical sense. How much do you know about these fascinating islands?

Housing/Property

washing machine plumb fittings

Old or new? Buy or rent? Dealing with builders, notaries, agents etc? Try here for info. NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Any property ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

washing machine plumb fittings

Postby benbulgaria » Fri 22 Apr 2011 21:54 GMT

Hi i am visiting my apartment(sunny beach) to do some maintenance and one of my jobs is buy and fit a washing machine my main concern is the ease of the fittings. does anyone know if the water connection is the same as here, am i going to be able source plumbing fittings easily enough and the waste !!! any help or experience welcome. :)
Posted by:
benbulgaria

Re: washing machine plumb fittings

Postby Trev » Sun 24 Apr 2011 14:59 GMT

benbulgaria wrote: does anyone know if the water connection is the same as here,

Depends on where "here" is.

If you have the infrastructure already plumbed into the apartment it shouldn't be a problem. Just screw on the water pipe to the outlet and the machine and push the machine outlet pipe into the u-bend for the waste.
Trev & Vania - Varna - Bulgaria

http://www.tcinbg.net
Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Return to Housing/Property