1. Name five present and former English league clubs with an “x” in their name.
(As of the 2010-11 season only two of them are still there…)
2. Name twenty footballers with four (no more, no fewer) letters in their surname who have been capped for England since 1966.
3. Give twenty different last names of English league clubs.
(You can’t count one-word clubs like Arsenal, or joined names like Dagenham & Redbridge.)
4. Give seventeen different last names of Scottish league clubs.
5. Name the ten clubs in the English and Scottish leagues (five in each) whose names begin and end with the same letter (eg Liverpool).
6. Name six clubs each in the English and Scottish leagues which have the same number of letters in the first and last words of their name.