Pic of the Week – 28 July 2009

Flames leaping from a flambé pan

All photos are digitally watermarked – please don’t infringe copyright!

Kay adds:

“Fire is a useful servant in the kitchen, but a bad master. I suppose it’s pretty obvious when you think about it, but I still found it quite shocking to discover quite how many household fires are cooking-related. Apparently it’s more than half of them, according to the UK Fire Service.”

You can read more about fire in the kitchen, and how to prevent it getting out of hand, on our sister website:
Not Delia: Fire!

This entry was posted in 2009 and tagged , by British Expat. Bookmark the permalink.

About British Expat

British Expat Ltd is a private limited company registered in England & Wales. Registration number 4165796. Registered address: 95 High Street, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom CF62 7DY(Please do not write to us at this address, which is maintained solely to meet the requirements of English company law.) Managing Director: Kay McMahon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *