Here are five trivia questions to see how much you know about Australia.
- The first European landfall of Australia is attributed to whom?
- In what year did James Cook map the east coast of Australia, name it New South Wales, and claim it for Great Britain?
- What major economic phenomenon beginning in 1851 in Victoria eventually led to the White Australia policy?
- What is Australia’s official national language?
- According to the 2006 census, what was the second most followed religion in Australia?